December 8, 2012

All About Me is finally ... almost ... done!!

Hi Everyone!

I am sorry at the lapse of time it has been since I lasted made a blog post! Between being done with my long-term subbing gig and trying to find a new one, it has been a stressful time!

But I finally found a new counseling job (More on that in the next post) so that has lowered (or increased I am not sure) my stress level. I also went back to my old job which as at least given me some money.

I finally finished my all about me book, with the exception of three pages because I cannot for the life of me find the rest of the cutouts that I already made.

Here are the pictures of all the pages. Obviously I put paper over the personal information I do not need the entire world to know. Although, those middle school pictures are pretty rough to be showing the world wide web!

Here we go!



Every good book must have a table of contents.














Here is where the graduate school page will be when it is done!




This one was really hard to put up. As of last Thursday (12/6), Sadie is no longer with us. :-( But she lived a good, long life! And she was a great dog for our family!






Here is where my favorite books page will be when it is done!




The final page will say something to the effect of, "Now that you know all about me, I want to know all about you!"


Hope you all enjoyed the final pages! It has been a long time coming!

In my next post, I will talk about my new counseling job as well as put up some pictures of my new "office" before I have decorated. A later post will have the final product up!

Question for the day. Does anyone have any good lesson planning books for small groups on social skills and anger management? They should be groups that will get results since my new job is going to be completely data-driven. More on that later!

Hope you all are having a great weekend. We are supposed to FINALLY get some snow tomorrow! Whoo hoo!

Jennifer














1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about cunseling. I am glad to stop by your site and know more about counseling. Keep it up! This is a good read. I will be looking forward to visit your page again and for your other posts as well.
    Counseling psychologists are interested in answering a variety of research questions about the counseling process and outcome. Counseling process might be thought of as how or why counseling happens and progresses. Counseling outcome addresses whether or not counseling is effective, under what conditions it is effective, and what outcomes are considered effective—such as symptom reduction, behavior change, or quality of life improvement. Topics commonly explored in the study of counseling process and outcome include therapist variables, client variables, the counseling or therapeutic relationship, cultural variables, process and outcome measurement, mechanisms of change, and process and outcome research methods.
    A family needs hands-on guidance from a therapist to be appropriately supportive and assistive in the treatment or recovery of a member of the family.

    counseling massachusetts

    ReplyDelete