January 7, 2014

Hello 2014!

Hello Bloggers,

Well, it is officially 2014! As with any new year, it is important to look back on the past year and ahead to the future. It is also important to set some goals for the coming year. As I look back on this blog, I have definitely slacked on the blogging side of things. With a new job, new apartment, and bills to pay, I have been a little side tracked. In this new year, I am going to try to blog on a regular basis about my life as a school counselor. It might be things like new lessons that went well (or didn't go well), issues that are going on at school, great meals that I have used after a long day of work. A little bit of everything.

I hope everyone has had a great few days break after our holiday break! I am sitting at my dining room table getting work done trying to stay warm in these frigid temps outside (seriously, temps below zero!! Ridiculous!!). It is back to school tomorrow (again) and I hope we can finish out the week strong and start fresh for our first full week back next week!

Until next time,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment